Search Marketing Consultant
Search Marketing Consultant in Bristol
Location: Central Bristol, BS1
Starting date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 basic (d.o.e.) + commission, OTE to £36k - £50k (uncapped)
This company is an expert Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services agency, and one of the largest in the UK. They have over 170 employees worldwide and deliver Search Marketing services to over 700 clients, across various industries. As the SEO market continues to gain momentum, they are enjoying similar growth and are looking to recruit a talented Search Marketing Campaign Sales Manager to join the Bristol team.
As a Search Marketing Consultant, you will be joining one of the UK's fastest growing technology firms, recently voted 10th in the Sunday Times Tech Track Top 100.
The Search Marketing Consultant will join the Bristol team and be tasked with sourcing and generating new leads and opportunities, and with delivering and managing individual clients' campaigns on an on-going basis. You will be responsible for managing campaigns for both their Retail sector clients and Reseller clients, who they work with on a white label basis.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a talented Search Marketing Consultant to progress within the company, via achievement of revenue targets, to Senior Campaign Manager and even Campaign Director status. They like to encourage proactivity but will also provide training to help you achieve targets. Some of their Search Marketing Consultant reached Senior Campaign Manager status after just one year, and continue to progress.
The commission structure is uncapped and therefore perfect for a self-motivated individual who is looking to really make a mark within an exciting, energetic environment.
The ideal Search Marketing Consultant candidate will have:
- Solid, proven experience within B2B sales, preferably within a media or marketing environment
- Experience in handling key accounts
- The ability to win quality new business from leads generated on your own initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work to your own initiative and as part of a team
- Some experience/knowledge of SEO is advantageous but not essential - full training will be provided
As a Search Marketing Consultant you will be expected to:
- Generate sales, both face to face and over the telephone
- Develop strong relationships with potential and existing clients
- Develop strategic SEO campaigns for your clients in conjunction with the technical and expert teams
- Be proactive and driven when sourcing quality leads and in driving campaigns forward
- Liaise with clients and colleagues regularly and efficiently, to ensure your customers' needs are met at all times
You can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent OTE, uncapped
- Excellent career development opportunities
Please click to apply for this role as a Search Marketing Consultant in Central Bristol!
If the details shown on your CV match our client's requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
eRecruit Solutions is a flat fee online recruitment company, who actively recruit for the following roles: Search Marketing Campaign Sales Manager, B2B Sales Manager, Search Marketing Sales, SEO Account Manager, SEO Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager, Campaign Executive, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Campaign Sales Executive, Account Manager, New Business Executive, New Business Manager, New Business Sales Representative in Central Bristol
Job Type : Permanent
Location : BRISTOL, South West, Bath, Clevedon, Nailsea, Gloucester, Cheltenham, North Somerset
Salary : £18k - £50k pa + excellent benefits
Date Advertised : 13 Oct 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.