Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - South and South West
£30000 + OTE £55000 first year, car and additional benefits
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with a truly global brand.
We are a market leader in the Security, Facilities Management and support services sector with an extensive portfolio of Blue Chip clients in both the Public and Private sectors. We have demonstrated strong financials over the last 5 years through organic growth and acquisition and are set to grow dramatically over the next 5 years through further investment in product innovation and client acquisition.
This role requires a highly self motivated and dynamic individual, who is able to maintain and build strong working relationships with large blue chip clients. Candidates will be required to educate themselves on a wide variety of products and services with a keen focus on the latest company priorities.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills at a senior level and a "can do" attitude
* Personal ownership of Service delivery with existing clients
* Requires a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of products and services within an extensive portfolio.
* Required to manage and maintain large existing accounts while continuously adding to your client base.
We are looking for flexible individuals with a demonstrable sales record who are motivated, ambitious and driven with strong presentation, communication, teamwork and organisation skills. The following are desirable:
* A proven track record of success in a B2B service industry
* Need to be a highly ambitions, driven individual who is able to pick up new products quickly
* The right person for this company will be career minded with clear professional goals
* Experience of negotiating high value contracts at Senior level
* The ability to manage complex sales cycles
The role is based in the South of the UK and covers Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall. Ideally, candidates will reside in any of the above locations but should also be aware that some business travel into London will be required.
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com If you have any questions please call me on 0843 2162040
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall
Salary : £30000 + OTE £55000
Date Advertised : 02 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.