Chief Informatics Officer
Chief Informatics Officer
Bolton, North West England
Salary to c£85k
At Bolton NHS Foundation Trust we are embracing the opportunity of becoming an Integrated Care Organisation to improve patient care across our health economy. We provide a hospital and community based services to around 260,000 local people, and have an income of over £250m per annum with 5300 staff. Our commitment to our internationally recognised LEAN methodology (Bolton Improving Care System) helps us to effectively provide a high quality patient experience, as highlighted by recent CQC visits.
Having recently restructured the IT and Information departments, we are now seeking to appoint a Chief Informatics Officer to ensure that the merged department both structurally and operationally supports our strategic direction. This post is pivotal to ensuring we can further improve our clinical, financial and operational performance across the whole Integrated Care Organisation.
Reporting to the Medical Director you will:-
* Plan, develop and deliver the Trust's Informatics strategy across the whole ICO
* Lead, manage and develop a diverse team to produce a customer focussed and responsive service to all end users
* Ensure the Trust operates with resilient ICT systems and infrastructure
* Ensuring the Trust's informatics strategy works in synergy with all external stakeholders
* Ensure the highest standards of Information Governance are implemented and maintained
You will be an experienced ICT / Information professional with:-
* A strong track record of success with a customer / end user focussed organisation
* The demonstrable ability to effect culture change and service improvement
* Superb interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
* An ability to motivate teams and individuals by harnessing their energies and talents.
For further information on this exciting, challenging and pivotal role at our Trust, including Job Description, Person Specification, and details of how to apply, please visit our recruitment microsite at axonresourcing.com/jobs/boltoncio . For an informal discussion, please contact our recruitment advisor Jonathan Phillips on 07817 988490 or 01925 438094. Applications are welcomed via CV and covering letter to Jonathan Phillips, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Axon Resourcing Ltd, The White House, Wilderspool Park, Stockton Heath, Cheshire WA4 6HL. Tel 01925 438094.
Closing Date for applications is Monday November 19th 2012
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bolton, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : £75,000 to £85,000
Date Advertised : 16 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.