Lead Java Developer- Bath Close to excellent public transport links up to £45k Fantastic benefits!
Due to a recent increase in business demand, our market leading client are now looking to increase their development team and are looking to hire 2 Java developers.
You will be working on an internationally acclaimed leading edge product which continues to be enhanced and grow. You will be involved in re-platforming the product which is currently delivered as a Software As A Service (SAAS) offering to hundreds of thousands of users. You will be involved in re-architecting and migrating the legacy platform to enable the organisation to deliver on its business plan of targeting this product at a range of new clients and sectors.
In order to be considered for these opportunities, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Significant demonstrable experience of working in professional software development environments following development standards and delivering quality releases
* Significant demonstrable experience of OOAD and developing solutions in Java or C++
* Significant experience of web development work with standards such as HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS.
* Significant experience of Web Services technologies such as Apache Tomcat, Jetty, and/or JBoss.
* Proven experience of developing with PHP and/or Perl, programming primarily for the web.
* A strong working knowledge of development best practices working on enterprise scale projects across the whole software lifecycle
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb company who will invest in your future!
27 days holiday, fantastic pension scheme, excellent staff training including certifications, interest free travel loans for purchases of bicycles/train passes etc.
Recruitment Partnership, acting as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bath
Salary : £40k - £45k pa + excellent benefits
Date Advertised : 21 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.