Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent DUBAI
This Top Award Winning, British-owned Estate Agency & Lettings Agency is recruiting for a Sales Negotiator and Lettings Negotiator in Dubai, UAE. Candidates will be considered from all over the UK. Would you like the opportunity to work for Dubai, and Arabia's Best Real Estate Agency voted by the Yamaha International Property awards 2012-13?
With uncapped earnings, huge commissions, and a plethora of benefits and incentives (not to mention the stunning weather!), this company is perfectly placed to offer you the biggest and best career move you could ever make as a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent.
Career progression is plentiful too, with impressive growth plans for 2013 and beyond.
* Start date Sunday 31st March and additional dates to be added
* Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent
* Dubai, UAE
* £50,000 - £120,000 Tax Free OTE - (The top Sales consultant in 2012 earned
£130,000 tax free)
*Sales and Leasing Negotiators get 50% commission on all fees
* HUGE BENEFITS: Employment Visa, Company Mobile/SIM Card, Fun Working Environment, Subsidised Company Car, Monthly/Annual Incentives, Training and Development Plan, Holidays for Top Sales and Leasing Consultants, Competitions for Top Sales/Leasing Person, Monthly Staff Night Out, Career Progression
* 20 days Holiday as standard, 6-8 days Public Holiday, plus guaranteed 2 weeks' leave over Christmas and New Year
* Full Time, Sunday - Thursday 8.45am to 6pm. You will be expected to be financially independent in order to able to subsidise initial moving costs
Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent, will work as part of a 70 person strong office and become a specialist within a specified team along with your own Team Administrator, based from a beautiful 5,000sq ft open plan office with a fast-paced environment with an additional Café style retail unit.
The successful Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent will possess:
* Substantial experience as a Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent / Valuer / Property Sales Consultant / Lettings Agent / Letting Negotiator or similar title
* Experience with a large corporate Estate Agency / Lettings Agency (such as Countrywide, Haart, Foxtons, etc.) is favourable
* Financial independence - the typical cost of relocating and subsidising accommodation etc. is between £5,000 and £10,000 (Relocation Assistance is also offered for accommodation, bank account set-up, preferential car rates etc.)
* A full, clean Driving Licence
As a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator/ Estate Agent, you will be joining a growing, successful company who has invested heavily in their staff, their brand, website, advertising and office facilities.
Please click to apply now for this new opening as a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent in Dubai, UAE!
If the details shown on your CV match our client's requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
eRecruit Solutions is a flat fee online recruitment company, who actively recruit for the following roles: Property Sales Consultant, Property Leasing Consultant, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Representative, Leasing Representative, Estate Agent, Property Negotiator, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Representative, New Business Development Executive, Telesales, Retail, Recruitment, Lettings Agent, Recruitment Consultant, Estate Agency, Direct Sales and Property Management in the UK and Dubai.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : NATIONWIDE, London, Leeds, Glasgow, Oxford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Nottingham, Cardiff, Belfast, Newcastle, Southampton, Plymouth, Norwich, Birmingham, Kent, Peterborough, Brighton, Sheffield
Salary : £50k - £120k pa + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Date Advertised : 16 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.