Finance Manager (Full or Part Time)
Finance Manager (Full or Part Time) Taunton DB/DD1844 GBP26-30k Permanent
My client, a market leader in their field, is seeking a Finance Manager (Full or Part Time) to join their small but expanding team. Reporting to Director level, the main purpose of the role is to manage the finances of the organisation and offer timely and robust advice on financial and general business matters pertaining to the running of the organisation.
Duties will include:
* Monthly management accounts for directors and bank
* VAT returns, Intrastat & EC sales list
* Produce year end accounts
* Cashflow forecasting
* Reconcile all balance sheet items
* Calculate month-end WIP and adjust
* Post monthly payroll journal, including job cost allocation
* Review aged debtors and creditors and follow up matters arising
The successful candidate will:
* Have demonstrable experience in a similar role
* Ideally be qualified although this is not essential
* Have excellent business acumen
* Have outstanding IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in accounts and is an urgent requirement so please do not hesitate to contact Dave Becker with your CV. Please quote ref DB/DD1844.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Taunton - commutable from Exeter, Cullompton, Wellington, Bridgwater
Salary : Up to £30k DOE
Date Advertised : 26 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.