My client is an established contractor who are truly a multi-disciplined service provider, delivering civil, mechanical and electrical engineering, design and construction solutions. They are combining their highly trained workforce with the latest innovations that technology has to offer, they are able to consistently provide value management solutions for today's complex engineering problems.
Most of their current business comes from Water, Power & Energy, Waste and Defence.
Due to continued growth and recent success they are seeking a Procurement Manager to join their team in Bath.
* Identifying cost saving opportunities across the group
* Review current company targets and offer input from a procurement angle
* Review current suppliers and source new quality contacts and drive changes through the business
* Procure materials and services to support existing and forthcoming projects
* Expertise in recruitment
* Knowledge of their relevant sectors
* High levels of drive and determination
* Excellent communication skills
* IT Literate
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an established company with a strong order book. As they continue to grow into new sectors the opportunity for progression is excellent.
Package will depend on relevant experience. Circa £45,000 to £48,000 + benefits.
For more information or to register your interest please contact Stephen O'Connell on 0118 9241643 or email email@example.com
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bath, Somerset
Salary : £45k - 50k per year
Date Advertised : 11 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.