Pre-Sales Consultant - Basic Up To £100K!
One of the world's leading ERP Software Vendors with industry leading Cloud technology is currently looking to expand their Pre-Sales team in the UK. This is a brilliant chance to join a top performing team and propel your career to the next level. They are looking to take on 2 Pre-Sales Consultant, one with a Retail Vertical background and the other with a Software Vertical background.
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant - Basic Up To £100K!
LOCATION: Home based - Live anywhere in the UK
PACKAGE: Basic £75K - £100K + £25K Bonus + Benefits.
- Head-quartered in the Silicon Valley having been established over 15 years
- Acquired several companies in the last 5 years which has allowed them to build a very strong portfolio of fully integrated solutions
- Very well established and well known for their ERP software into the SMB market
- Over 2000 employees across global offices
- Numerous Gartner awards
- Pre-Sales Consultant
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR PRE-SALES CONSULTANT
- There are two positions within our client's organisation and both positions require different backgrounds as blow:
- You are currently implementing (Implementation Consultant) or pre-selling software, specifically back-end ERP solutions i.e. Accounting Software. If you have accreditations with Accounting e.g. CPA qualified then this is a bonus to our client.
- For the second hire, our client requires a background in eCommerce retail solutions, either as a Consultant or an experienced Pre-sales Consultant. You may have a Hybris or Sterling Commerce background.
ROLE INFORMATION FOR PRE-SALES CONSULTANT
- Responsible for providing Pre-sales support covering our clients portfolio of fully integrated ERP software - one position with have a Software Vertical focus, the other will be focussed Pre-selling into the Retail vertical.
- Create and deliver demonstrations, presentations and/or proof of concepts which map features/benefits of software to prospects' specific needs
- Provide on-going technical support to well qualified opportunities conducting evaluations. This may include training, programming of examples, third-party software integration, trouble-shooting, best-practices consulting
- Responding to the technical sections of RFI/RFPs
- Pre-Sales Consultant
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
To apply for the above position of Pre-sales Consultant, contact Alex Day on 020 8722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.
CD IT Recruitment - the recognised "experts" in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
0208 722 8200
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : £75k - £100k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 23 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.