UK Sales Manager - Market Intelligence
We are working with one of the largest global market intelligence companies, who are looking to get a new business sales person on the ground in the UK to spearhead the business. They provide a vast array of bespoke and off the shelf analytics and reports to their clients across all verticals.
JOB TITLE: UK Sales Manager
POSITION: Selling Market/Business Intelligence
PACKAGE: £60,000 Basic circa, £100K OTE uncapped
In this new role as the UK Sales Manager you will be required to be the first sales person on the ground in the UK, so will generate new leads and secure business.
· Expanding the business in the UK
· Cold Calling and lead generation
· Delivering presentations and demonstrations of their service
· Retaining and improving relationships with clients
· Building the company's presence within the UK
· 4+ years' experience in the market intelligence space
· Willing to travel for long periods of time
· Experience dealing with presentations and pitches
· Proven record of new business sales
· Sold in to various verticals
Please send you CV and contact details to Rob Standing - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0208 614 7323
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : £60K Basic, £100K OTE
Date Advertised : 11 Mar 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.